Rss Feed
  1. Exactly 10 more weeks

    Thursday, August 30, 2012

    Yes.
    I am 30 weeks pregnant. Not a single baby stuff purchase yet. But we have few gifts from family and friends.

    No.
    Not everyone knows that i'm pregnant. Still. I don't feel like sharing because I still have friends and acquaintance that are trying to conceive. So, I think it's better to just stay quiet about it. If people ask me am i pregnant i wont deny but I just don't feel like updating on Facebook or twitter about my pregnancy. nada. zero. zip. I am very careful to not let it slip.

    So here's an update of her.

    Yes.
    It's maybe a SHE (✿◠‿◠)

    No.
    No names yet, though I have a few in mind but Ikmal is denying my right as a mommy to name my baby

    Yes.
    Ikmal is kinda annoying (-''-)


    The baby at 18weeks. 

    video

    23weeks. 

    video

    And this is the latest at 27 weeks

    video

    Yes.
    She is adorable.

    No.
    There's no baby bump photos to show. yet. I have a few but it's too embarrassing. Haha.

    Yes.
    I've gained a little weight.

    No.
    Not so much though, a lot of people say I don't look pregnant at all. No swollen feet or face or hands. Every trip to Dr. Delaila i'll discover that i've lost a little weight. it was 0.5kg at first then 3kg the next O.o

    No.
    Baby is fine, she gained weight. She is healthy, it's just her mommy probably got a high metabolism (according to Dr Delaila)  I know, I know... it's sounds ridiculous =p me??? high metabolism??? hahahaha

    Anyway, we are very excited and nervous at the same time about being a parent. A lot of friends had been saying it's not easy but fulfilling. Definitely looking forward to that fulfilling part ♥‿♥
    | |


  2. 0 comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog