Rss Feed
  1. Weekend plan

    Friday, June 10, 2011

    It's almost noon. I am so excited about going back Melaka. I miss my babies so much, it's unbearable. I really hope we'll be moving out to a bigger house soon, definitely not another apartment! i want a landed property. I don't care how much it'll cost as long as i'll be reunited with my children.

    But i'll be staying for only a day as ikmal's grandmother not feeling well, so i thought of spending saturday night at his parents' place. Keep his grandmother company.

    I seems to have luck on my side. I've been lucky in so many things. I am grateful to Allah for His Blessings. I hope it continues. Amin.
    | |


  2. 1 comments:

    1. oni said...

      terima kasih keran mengikuti blog saya *pengsan*

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog