Rss Feed
  1. What make my day

    Monday, August 23, 2010



    What a good effort! Don't u think? J.J just made my day!! Thanks a bunch to friends who wish me on FB, twitter, SMS, phone calls... U all make me feel like a celebrity. haha. I love each and everyone of u =D

    As u know my baby, Miss D80 is at Nikon PJ. I am yet to receive invoice for that. I don't know how much it will cost me, but i hope it wont be more than MYR200. I hope my baby will be ok.

    Ikmal is making me Japanese food for dinner/berbuka. I am thrilled!! I love you maneng!!!

    and Happy Birthday to ME =)

    p/s: even Bank Islam send birthday wishes to me via SMS!!! woot woot!!!
    | |


  2. 2 comments:

    1. Famiera GonGGok said...

      mcm best sgt birthday k.aza thn ni! hehe.. ari tu org call tp u didn't pick up the phone.. isk3... =(

    2. ZARA said...

      sorry. aku lupa awat aku tak angkat!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog