Rss Feed
  1. My Best Friend's Birthday

    Monday, July 26, 2010

    and I made a cake for her...

    Since I love Red Velvet so much, I decided to make one or two.

    The first attempt turn out to be a disaster because i beat everything using wooden spoon. mom's expensive kenwood mixer is M.I.A.

    the second attempt was beautiful. Look at these pictures...









    The cake is not only a beauty... it's delicious. Seriously... it's a red chocolate cake. Yumm yumm...

    I love my best friend... we have been friends since forever :D











    The last picture shows why I refuse to bersanding :p
    | |


  2. 4 comments:

    1. Lady of Leisure said...

      wow i ve never seen a red cake beforeeee... nampak sedap..
      :)

    2. ZARA said...

      its beautiful and sedap. planning to do it again this week.... nyum nyumm

    3. Sha Pattinson said...

      sedapnyer resepi ..hehehe

    4. your velvet seriously nampak heaven! tempting giler. i wanttttt! =p

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog