Rss Feed
  1. Drooling Lamb Lasagna

    Monday, July 12, 2010





    Don't ask me the recipe. My personal chef made for me in entertaining my appetite. I was in my diet holiday for a week, which ended yesterday. Today I'm back with my no carbs diet :)

    Bare with me honey * referring to my chef* as he will be cooking for me all sorts of white and red meat. Not forgetting veges. Nyum Nyum...
    | |


  2. 4 comments:

    1. Lady of Leisure said...

      wow nampak macam lasagna kat kedai arab dah ni... sedap nyaaa....

    2. membuatkan i rasa lapar di pagi harini..:) drooling jugak

    3. ZARA said...

      lady of leisure: mmg sedap. licin liao...

      arina:

      :p~~~

    4. FaRiS said...

      So sinfullicious :-)

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog