Rss Feed
  1. Carbs is bad

    Friday, July 16, 2010


    Well, the worst part of being on a diet is your restrictions access to food. My restriction is carbs. Derived from the word carbohydrate which in food science and in many informal contexts, the term carbohydrate often means any food that is particularly rich in starch (such as cereals, bread and pasta) or sugar (such as candy, jams and desserts). Taken from Wikipedia.

    So there you go… all that is strip from my diet. Sometimes I wish I was born skinny. Well then maybe I wish I am this huge. Hahaha

    Nevertheless, this is the best diet ever and the only diet I am able to perform. So, most of you must have heard about En Atkins. I bet that most of the things you heard about him is not pleasant. But, what I like about him is that he introduces this kind of diet. Think about it, at least he let us know that carbs is bad… isn’t it?

    I believe in death and we can possibly try almost everything to escape it but we eventually still have to face it. So, I’m doing this diet with all my faith to God :D and a lot of exercise of course… hehehe
    | |


  2. 2 comments:

    1. Lady of Leisure said...

      i ve heard about atkins diet tu... bagus kan.. nak try tapi tak tahan godaan hehe

    2. ZARA said...

      ramai review kata tak bagus, bad for the liver, heart etc. tapi in my opinion if u practice it correctly should be ok... probably by consulting a doctor should be no problem.

      godaan carbs? hehehe... whenever carbs try to seduce me, i think of cheese... hehehhe

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog