Rss Feed
  1. Meluah perasaan

    Friday, June 25, 2010

    I have a big family. I am friendly. Like super friendly actually. So, I appreciate having a big family.

    but

    I just sometimes could not shake the feeling of hatred towards these certain members in my family. When I say family, I didn't mean the immediate ones like your parents and siblings. i meant, your aunties, uncles, cousins etc

    Well... I don't want to publish this at wedding journal because well... hurm... its kinda personal... but not that personal sampai don't want people to know lah... i think some of us pon pernah or facing the same thing... kot...

    so here goes nothing...

    As you all know my wedding is coming... So... Of course lah my big family will gather kan? my mom's are bigger tapi my dad's are big as well because we have lots of nenek's anak angkat lah... sedara yang no blood relations lah etc...

    hurm...

    so...

    there are certain particular people yang I hesitate to invite... I will not name them of course... duh... from both side of the family... mom's and dad's... tapi kalau tak jemput mmg obvious lah kot...

    argghhh... is this appropriate? i mean not inviting ur relatives? close relative tau? those you know since you are small tau?

    I am usually positive bla bla bla kind of girl... tapi when people treat your parents badly, you kinda kena tempias... u know...

    I hope nobody reads this....

    Any one of my family members at least
    | |


  2. 1 comments:

    1. annfrendly said...

      ermm.. payahkah camtu..
      kalau tak jemput nanti mesti dorang bising. bila jemput kita pulak rase menjengkelkan nanti. ape kate wat2 lupe.. eh tapi tak logik pulak kan.. sebab close relative.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog