Rss Feed
  1. Sweet things

    Thursday, April 15, 2010

    DSC_0091

    I'm a fan of tarts. Be it cheese tart, egg tart, fruit tart... you name it. So, the other day was my friend's birthday. I got stuck on where to buy cake. So I went to RT Pastry House at SS15. Bought a decent cake and one blueberry cheese tart. Saje gatal nak try.

    DSC_0399

    Turns out, it is the most scrumptious cheese tart I ever taste. Terliur pulak. Anyway, hari tu birthday sister-in-law Ikmal so we decided to buy a cake from them again. Their cakes are not so sweet, and very delicious... Two thumbs up!!!

    This is the Birthday girl, Kasmawati. And his BF, POW.

    DSC_0105

    Yang ini pulak serial killer.

    DSC_0086

    Serial killer yang tak reti buat muka garang.


    Anyway...

    Here is the details of the bakery if you want to give it a try.

    RT Pastry House
    B6-G, Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor.
    Tel: +603.56216758
    | |


  2. 0 comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog