Rss Feed
  1. Dilema

    Thursday, April 8, 2010

    Can I put a full stop, instead of a question mark? What I want in life is what I have.

    Now Im looking forward to a new list to want in life. Im glad nobody is reading my blog. Im glad some people put interest in my blog. If I am another person, I would hate my writings. I hate the fact that I had to like myself, cause there's nobody in the world would love me as much as I love myself. My mom loves me but it is the utmost important that she love herself first, and that applies to all of you reading this.

    Although I dont have a voice like Corinne Bailey Rae, I thank Allah for the chance to speak.

    Although I dont have a body like Scarlett Johansson, I thank Allah for the legs to walk with.

    Maybe Im not as pretty as Jessica Biel, but at least I have a face.

    Maybe my house is not as clean as Bree Van De Kamp's home, but at least I have a roof over my head.

    I am grateful everyday. As Amy puts it, "Kak, luck is always on your side." Yeah, I know. I thank Allah everyday for it.
    | |


  2. 2 comments:

    1. Lady of Leisure said...

      :-) i lovee reading you blog ...
      keep blogging ok..

    2. ZARA said...

      Thanks Lady. Appreciate it lots... Love reading ur blog too!!! cats lover united... weee...

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog