Rss Feed
  1. A story about twins

    Monday, March 15, 2010

    I always wanted twins. I got a pair, this is a story about them.

    Salem and Goten

    They were always together. I was there during the labour, they came out together. In one push. I actually cannot differentiate the two. All I know is one light shaded, but you have to closely examine them. Memang susah.

    twins

    twins2

    They sleep together, play together eat together.

    twins

    twins

    twins2

    twins3

    twins

    They also do weird things together. Like this one, I bought a scented candle from Ikea. They were so curious... hahaha... Anyway, they really love the smell of candles.

    twins

    twins

    Twins2

    One of them just gave birth last Saturday. Gohan. The youngest among the 5 siblings. I cannot afford more cats... I have to give them away... Hopefully their foster parents will love them like we love their mom. sigh.

    Twins
    | |


  2. 0 comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog