Rss Feed
  1. Him

    Thursday, March 18, 2010

    Look at his tired eyes.

    I don't care if he's not rich.
    As long as we share the same goal in life.

    I don't care if he's not Matthew Charles Sanders, Adam Lazzara or Eric Dane.
    Because I'm sure hell no Jessica Biel, Hayley Williams nor Scarlett Johansson.

    We had a little talk the other day, me and his mom. We both adore him. He is a wonderful person. He talk less, he listen more. A fast learner and kind hearted. Very proactive. Very positive. He seldom worry, about almost everything.

    I thank You GOD. Everyday. For guiding me to him.

    | |


  2. 4 comments:

    1. Nice!!!!..terharu giler baca...bila nak langsung nih?

    2. ellfazira© said...

      alaaa shoo shweettt;)

    3. ZARA said...

      Mohd Hafiz Safwan a.k.a Pak Cik Bushu,

      Langsungnya 1st Jan 2011. :)

    4. ZARA said...

      Ellfazira,

      hihi. Thanks.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog