Rss Feed
  1. Busy weekend

    Tuesday, March 30, 2010

    I had a busy weekend, very busy actually. Had no time for myself. When I was about to spend some time to myself, another event coming up. We are off to Jakarta tomorrow. Have to be at LCCT around 5am. Sigh. Malas gile nak pergi Jakarta. Malas nak pergi mana-mana. Especially kalau Ikmal tak ikut. Sigh.

    I haven't pack. I malas nak pack. Arrgghhh... Anyway, there's only one thing about Jakarta that I am excited about. Tanah Abang. Huhuhu. Mama suruh tengok kan harga lace kat Tanah Abang because we want to compare it with lace kat Pasar Baru, Bandung.

    Boring.
    | |


  2. 2 comments:

    1. Lady of Leisure said...

      bestnya... holiday ke dear?
      i never been to indonesia pun tau... hehe.. teringin juga nak ke sana...

    2. ZARA said...

      Tak berapa nak holiday lah lady. Pergi class trip.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog