Rss Feed
  1. Brown Rice

    Tuesday, March 16, 2010

    Pic taken here
    Pictures 099
    Hey uols.

    I forgot to tell u that i've quit eating white rice, sugar, and other types of carbs. My BF bought for me a 5kg of Somaly Brown Rice. It has the lowest carbs content among all other brands of brown rice (we compare each one of the brown rice on the shelves of Carrefour) My mother is using this brand as well.

    Saya suka.

    I mean, whenever I crave for Nasi. I go for Nasi Perang (betul ke?). Yummy... My BF said it's not too expensive actually. Its around RM28 for 5kgs. Is that expensive? I dont know.

    Anyway.

    As for other carbs... I have my secret weapon... huahahaha... Introducing...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Nutrilite CB Plus.



    I eat around 2-3 capsules before having my Char KuehTiaw. Yummy... A physician recommend this product to my mother because she has diabetes. my mother recommended it to me.

    It really works u know. Why I know this? Well, my mother had to test her blood every day before and after every meal. She has this blood testing device for testing sugar level. Before meal, she'll test her blood. Then, if she is having carbs-contain-meal, like Char KuehTiaw for instance, she take carbo-block first. After meal, at exactly 2 hours. She'll test her blood again. The result maintain. weeeeee....

    If you guys need more information on this product, let me know. hehehehe...
    | |


  2. 4 comments:

    1. Lady of Leisure said...

      wow tabik spring to u sebab sangat pandai menjaga kesihatan... macam mana rasa beras ni compare to brasmathi yer?

    2. ZARA said...

      hahaha lady. Thanks for tabik spring u. Hehe. I now believe in healthier way of loosing weigt, slow but for long term benefit. Because i use to practice the other way around.

      As for rasa. In my opinion eatable. It has a unique taste. Basmathi sedap kan? Rasa lebih kurang white rice kan? This brown rice, according to my BF rasa cam hampas. Tapi for me it taste ok. I mean, bukan nya u nak eat just the rice kan? Makan dengan lauk hilang lah rasa hampas tu.

      100% recommended to replace ur usual white rice. And its a good investment. Teehee. Panjang lebar pulak. Sekian.

    3. shada JD said...

      mak aku pun suka makan beras perang.
      tak rasa sedap..ntah mcm tawar je..
      but mmg uk kesihatan so what the heck kan?hahaha.

      still tak sampai seru nak kurus!fcuk btul

    4. ZARA said...

      shada,

      seru tu akan sampai masa kau dah nak kahwen. huahaha

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog