Rss Feed
  1. Finally found it

    Wednesday, February 17, 2010

    Image taken here

    Yeayyy... Haven't got any plan of how and when to cook it, but I'll think about it soon, when I'm ready to go on my diet again. Hihi...

    Anyway, I found it in Jusco Melaka. I went shopping with my Mom and I decided to take a peek of their Frozen and Chill Japanese Product Section. I was happy to have found it and cant wait to have a taste of the 'devil's tongue' Hehe...
    | |


  2. 4 comments:

    1. Lady of Leisure said...

      ni apa ye zara? makanan ke? lady tak penah makan..
      hehe

    2. ZARA said...

      Ni konnyaku. they are available in many forms. Yang i carik is actually in noodle form tapi yang block ni pon ok. Dia low-carb, and some kata texture dia macam laksa basah, kenyal2 sikit.

    3. ZARA said...

      owh and, yang noodle form nama shirataki noodle.

    4. shada JD said...

      JUSCO mmg adalah darling cuz it's Japanese company kan eh I want it tooooo!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog