Rss Feed
  1. My lucky stone

    Monday, January 11, 2010

    My mum went to see Uncle Bong last week with Angah. He said 1st January 2011 is good for us, and that it will bring abundance of wealth to our life. hiks. i loike. However, it will be better if we nikah at either 10am or 1pm. Since I prefer morning, so it will be at 10am. Hiks.


    Uncle Bong added that the wedding ring for me should be diamond as it is my lucky stone. Ikmal and me went to Diamond and Platinum, we love it. I always wonder why people are so obsessed with diamond. Well, now i know why. Even Ikmal was excited. The look of his face when I slide in my finger a 40k worth of diamond ring. It's just1carat, and it was beautiful. Sigh.

    I can't wait to have my diamond wedding ring.
    | |


  2. 0 comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog