Rss Feed
  1. It's all good

    Wednesday, December 23, 2009

    My seven cats are growing, unfortunately my house isn't. I need a bigger house. Please.

    My mom told me the other day about a friend of her who spend around 50k for her son wedding which if I'm not mistaken in Melaka. For me, that is quite a big number. My mom says she rather pay for my house's down payment or even buy me a house than spending that much on a day.

    Hurm. There are some who even spend quite a lot of money on engagement. GOSH. They are actually wasting money on unnecessary things.

    Unless you are marrying William Gates III

    Haha
    | |


  2. 3 comments:

    1. skidezourus said...

      You can get a RM500K house with RM 50K..(Bank might give you 90% loan and the other 10% is your own money)..Wow..50k for 1-2 days celebration??? Phewwww

    2. ZARA said...

      I know right? Luckily for m BF, my dream wedding is at my nenek's house at kampung. :) If everything is confirm and ready, i will send u the invitation card :)

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog