Rss Feed
  1. Thank you!

    Tuesday, July 7, 2009

    I was in class when I receive a call. The class is almost finish actually. So as soon as the class ends, I call back the number. It's POSLAJU. and I instantly remember Je D'ee Bellissimo. My shoe!! I felt like dancing that instant. haha...

    Neway meet up with that POSLAJU guy in Sunway area. Unwrapped the parcel and I saw a ribbon-like note. AAaahhh... you are so sweet Je D'ee Bellissimo!!! It says there:"Dear ZARA, I hope your kitty get well soon... Take care ya :-) Thnx 4 da support! Hope you'll like it!"

    DSC_0008 copy

    As soon as I reached home, I try it on, and here's the picture.
    DSC_0012 copy

    FYi Je D'ee Bellissimo, I do like it, wait... Actually not like it! LOVE it! It is most comfortable heels ever!!! It doesn't feel like wearing heels, It feels like wearing wedges. The best shoe so far!!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!
    | |


  2. 2 comments:

    1. shada JD said...

      sexy mamma miaaaaa!!

      I LOVE IT!

      well,i like ur velvet reddish flat tu!

      mana link?!

    2. ZARA said...

      http://mementoshoes.blogspot.com/

      Ni ha... ada colour baru lagi!! Maroon.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog