Rss Feed
  1. Sayu

    Monday, July 6, 2009

    I've been emailing with a vet, and he advise me on bring TAPIR for retest and PUPPY for a test. He advise to vaccinate the kittens as well, as if PUPPY is a FIV (Feline immunodeficiency virus) carrier, there are possibilities that the kittens got infected as well. Kittens less than 6 month cannot be tested, so we will never know.

    I bought a studded bracelet from dusky wings. Two of it to be exact. I try it on TAPIR. hehehe... cantik!! So I leave it on him. Usually he will struggle, probably he doesn't like those cheap ones kot, with bells pulak tu. This one is leather like material. So, more comfy kot.

    This is picture of him without the bracelet.
    DSC_0122 copy

    Sian my Tapir, his front leg with bandage after vet took blood for the test

    DSC_0118 copy

    Habis photo shoot, SLEEP!

    DSC_0187 copy

    Since last week, this is his favourite activity...SLEEP. Pic below taken the night before I went to Teluk Intan

    DSC_0060 copy

    Gave TAPIR his pills (anti-oxidant, anti inflammatory, antibiotics) Bapak susah! After the first pill, he hide his head under my arm. Manja gila! OMG... nak nangis pulak!

    He knows I love him...
    | |


  2. 0 comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog