Rss Feed
  1. Courage

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    Ducks_3

    In class probably boleh dimaafkan, but in life you must have your own stand. I took quite some time to think about whether I should or should not join facebook. To see people kissing other people asses. OMG! It is really not a good sight!

    Don't you have your own spine? Wake up!

    I ditch my so-called friends because I disagree with the way they confronted another friend of ours. I think, there are a lot of people thought us(my other friend and me)being the bad guys, yelah... Aku lah yang suka buat bising, isn't? At least, I am being honest.

    Don't ever judge a book by its cover. They may look like angels came from above with no flaws, wont even hurt a fly... but within... only GOD knows...

    To the friends I ditched:"I have my own reasons, a very strong reason to be own her side. She does not have to influence or say bad things about you as I know you as much as you know me. I hate friends who betray their friends. I will not yield until you apologise to her."

    REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE FORGIVENESS FROM ALLAH for Offense against another human being or society:

    * Recognizing the offense before those against whom offense was committed and before Allah.

    * Committing oneself not to repeat the offense.

    * Doing whatever needs to be done to rectify the offense (within reason) and asking pardon of the offended party.

    * Asking Allah for forgiveness.

    I am not being religious or whatsoever, just giving a piece of advice...
    | |


  2. 0 comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog