Rss Feed
  1. Before the Sickness began

    Thursday, July 2, 2009

    The mother was in Melaka when I took these... I'm still sometimes confused of GOTEN and GOHAN, they look so much alike!!!

    goku

    cici

    burma

    goten

    gohan

    They look different right compare to the previous month? The prettiest face goes to GOHAN and GOKU!! ^^

    Here are some other shots of them and not forgetting their most precious brother... ABANG TAPIR!!! Haha...

    tapir

    DSC_10371

    DSC_09771

    CICI and my wedding book! (1.1.11)hehe...

    DSC_09801

    DSC_09941

    DSC_10171

    Would you just look at them... Aaahhhh... SO CUTE... I don't want to loose them I love them so much!!!
    | |


  2. 0 comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog