Rss Feed
  1. Babies

    Thursday, May 7, 2009

    They are One MONTH old... Huhuhu... Whenever I feel empty, I will sit beside them and watch them play... They are adorable... They make me feel whole. I am not so sure people understand me when I say I'm obsessed with cats... I love cats... All kind of cats... It comes naturally... Hhhhmmmm

    Anyway, since those Dragonball kittens are one month older, I would like to share some pictures of them I took between 29th April to 6th May... Hope you will understand why I'm obsessed with cats... hihi

    DSC_0081

    DSC_0031

    DSC_0111

    DSC_0101

    DSC_0106

    Sangat Chomel kan??? The cutest face are Burma and Gohan... The ugliest si Cici... Bulu cantek tapi muka hodoh... hahaha... besar sket ok kot... Anyway, here are more pictures of them together and pictures of the mummy (Puppy) and brother (Tapir)...

    DSC_0048

    DSC_0092

    DSC_0087

    DSC_0107

    DSC_0078

    Bodyguard

    DSC_0075

    DSC_0057

    DSC_0047

    DSC_0045

    DSC_0055

    There are quite numerous times when the kids cry, Tapir will go over to his sisters and brother to check on them. Never in my 25 years of existence, get to see a brother cat so concerned of his siblings like Tapir. Never, paling dekat pon Tapot, tapi dia pondan, lain.

    Tapot susukan baby walau pun bukan adek dia haha... padahal jantan... gila punya kuceng... Tapi serious, I got tons and tons of stories about cats. Pelik tapi benar... They are a part of my life... (:
    | |


  2. 1 comments:

    1. Famiera GonGGok said...

      comel la anak2 kucin tu... i love them all!!!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog