Rss Feed
  1. The tired Owl

    Saturday, December 20, 2008

    I'm kinda tired actually, staring at the monitor screen the whole day yesterday. I worked extra hard for The Owl Sisters as I don't want to be a quitter, i want it to be successful. It is kinda frustrated sometimes when we don't know what to expect. My sisters already started to feel confident on our e-shop actually, which is a good thing. Although at first we quarrel in every single step of the way about what name should we use, what kind of clothes should we sell, etc.

    For now, everything runs smooth... For now the most frequent shoppers are ourselves as we cant control ourselves when it comes to cute dresses... Huhuhu... Thanks to all friends who bought from us, especially Ami Royani.

    I really really hope that our business will prosperous!!! Amin.
    | |


  2. 0 comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog