Rss Feed
  1. Its all about Tapir!

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    I have to admit, since cuti sekolah nie, i spent most of my time with Puppy and Tapir. Hehehe... betapa chumelnya Tapir... Geram giler...

    Yesterday, i decided to wash them. Since kutu dah banyak gile... Mak anak, dua2 penuh kutu. I wash Puppy first, then Tapir. I thought mandi Tapir easier... sebaliknya happen. Ya Allah... Tapir punya menangis... macam aku nak bunuh dia... sampai Puppy rempuh masuk toilet and nak serang aku...

    I shouted at Ikmal who at that time playing DOTA. He came and took Puppy out of the toilet, then after few seconds, rempuh balik masuk toilet. So i ask him to bring her out of the room. I can hear Puppy crying at the bedroom's door, trying to open it to get in the room.

    I rinse Tapir and dry him with towel. As for Puppy, climb over me and crying and talking to her son. God, she is such a drama queen...

    These are photos of Tapir after his bath... so cute...


    My little angel...

    Close up

    Ahhh... Chumel sungguh...

    Geram giler...

    Tengok dia... alalalalala....

    Tapir buntal...


    | |


  2. 3 comments:

    1. hajah jongang said...

      wahhh ,
      manyak nya kucingg!!!

    2. cute little cat... the colours of his face's fur made him look like he is wearing a mask...

    3. ZARA said...

      Jiji: Saya suka kuceng!!

      heretic preacher: He is cute!! I know... huhu...

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog