Rss Feed
  1. Wow, Money will gone???

    Saturday, September 20, 2008

    I sense that we will all be in trouble soon, Raya is coming and we may have to face inflation soon.

    I think I should stop focusing on the future? The power of now or The law of attraction? Ya Allah, Selamat kan hambaMu...

    Dear today’s Gov Leaders and Opposition Leaders, Let’s put all the political differences behind us and start focusing on the upcoming Economic crisis. Stop thinking about yourself and focus all your energy on us. Instead of saying ‘No’ to this and that, say ‘How about this or that?’ No more trying to drag each other down. I know that you are all mature and brainy, I think it’s time for you to put on your thinking cap and save us.

    Be the Heroes I know in there somewhere.

    Dear citizens of Malaysia, I would like to take this opportunity to say that we need to change our perception. Sometimes if we focus on negativity too much it will bring us down. I realize that when I say Ikmal is annoying, I will only get more of that. I seriously believe in The Law of Attraction. If we say our government is bad, we will get more of that.

    Positive thoughts are always better than negative thoughts, isn’t it? So what are you waiting for? Come on!! Lets us together hand in hand, believe that tomorrow will be better and everything in our life is GREAT! Tetiba rasa POYO! Hahaha!
    | |


  2. 2 comments:

    1. Ikmal said...

      Nanti i tukar pakai kete beteri pulak yer

    2. ZARA said...

      hehehe... cant wait to have that!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog