Rss Feed
  1. Wednesday, September 10, 2008

    Kak Nyra and Hubby
    What is marriage all about? Two of his Ex was married this year, most of his Ex either engaged or married. What a slap to my face. Different people have different definition of happiness, mine is FAMILY. SOME people wants security in a man, as for me, I just want somebody who can love me as ME; bad-tempered, balloon, cranky, romantic, plain, shopping, dining…


    Not only his Ex was married, even most people close to me were married. I think it’s the small person in me that is jealous. I don’t like to be envy of other people because I know I’m happy now. Why must marriage be such a disturbing impulse in my brain? Whenever it crosses my mind I will get cranky and moody all of the sudden.


    Huh!!! Her name is Persona, I have to admit that she is gorgeous and she got this really big ass (something I don’t have). Now that a new woman appears in his life, demanded for his attention, I just can’t stop myself from being the most annoying person in his life. He told me something that quite pisses me off a bit, ‘bila I nak tido dengan Persona ek?’ OMG… tak rasa nak lempang ke? I try to focus on tomorrow’s presentation, but as usual, he is being him and annoys me with his knowledge of piston la, air filter la, bla bla bla…


    I want to marry him seriously. I’ve already put my attention to it, it’s just that I can’t do it because I have another two years of degree and I don’t want to risk it for babies . So my inner self will just have to wait. Again.
    | |


  2. 0 comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog