Rss Feed
  1. Gosh I love cats!!!

    Saturday, April 26, 2008








    When I looked back at all the photos, I realize that I am obsessed of cats... Hahaha... and I also realize how lucky I am to have such wonderful family. Although at times they pisses me off... but hey... family will always be there for you... seriously no matter how bad you are, or how big the mistakes you have done, but they will always accept you and expecting you... I'm not sure of your family but mine definitely will... that is why I'm lucky...




    Hurm… cats… what do you have on cats? Do you talk to your cats? Hahaha… I do… cats are also in the family. I don't know much about them actually. Hahaha… I just love them and will do anything for them. Someday when I graduated, and I will find lots of money to build a shelter for the homeless cats… huhuhu… this had always be my dream… when I was small I wanted to be a vet… Hahaha… seriously, but… I'm not so smart and I hated study… Still, my passion is cats…




    This week is quite weird, I found out there are crazy, psycho maniac living among us… yeah… you better be careful especially if you are working in the customer service line. Somebody who works in one of the so called biggest newspaper company after the Star bought a monitor. He/she claim that it is not working and use harsh words like 'What the F**k' and such to one of the staff. Surprisingly, wrote a blog claim this and that which most of it is not true and exaggerated. Furthermore, whatever complains about the monitor he/she made is so not true. You should have seen what he/she complains, it sounded weird and long and complicated. Hahaha… seriously, the funniest part is when the staff run test on the monitor, it was working fine, and still is. He/she demanded for a new monitor. If I'm not mistaken they already gave him/her one, to shut his/her mouth. I hope he/she is happy!!! Lucky I'm not working, if not… I could have just cut his/her throat… Hahaha (sounded evil)… no lah… just kidding… Hihihi…




    Moral of the story, don't be rude! Mind your language! And be grateful of what you have… Hehehe…
    | |


  2. 1 comments:

    1. skidezourus said...

      Nice blog..write more plzz.. Owh.. Thank you for the comment.. i appreciate it so much..

      Enjoy!!!

      skidezourus.blogspot.com
      "Pak Cik Bushu Thought That..."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog